It’s not everyday you get to interview Oprah’s right hand gal! Sheri Salata was the Executive Producer of the Oprah Winfrey Show and President of both Harpo Studios and The OWN Network. In her amazing reinvention, she is now the author of The Beautiful No: And Other Tales of Trial, Transcendence and Transformation. Named an Amazon best-selling new release and an Apple Must Listen audio book, the memoir has touched thousands of readers and inspired them to reimagine their lives and become worthy stewards of their own wellbeing. “Been there, ran that” is the hallmark of Sheri’s inspirational leadership story.
Sheri’s ventures as an author, speaker, producer and founder are the evolution of her life-altering 20-year career with Oprah Winfrey. Named one of Fast Company’s 100 Most Creative People in Business, The Hollywood Reporter’s Women in Entertainment Power 100 and Feminist Press Power Award Winners, Sheri is also the cohost of The Sheri + Nancy Show, a top podcast about living the life of your dreams, and the cofounder of the aspirational lifestyle brand, The Pillar Life.
Join today's show and learn:
- Why not receiving what you want may be the best thing for you.
- The importance of radical self care.
- How Sheri has redefined success to include meaning.
- Why Midlife is the perfect pivot from Seeker to Finder.
- Why living an "integrated life" is a life of wholeness.
- How to not waste one more minute of your precious life.
- The story behind her decision to leave OWN and the Oprah Winfrey
- How to make your bucket list your "life list."
- Why shame and "light" can't coexist.
- How to stir the fire of hope.
You can find more information on Sheri and her work including her podcast on her website Sheri Salata.