Michel Pascal is a Transformational Meditation Teacher/Singer and an author of 20 books, including co-authoring a book with His Holiness the Dalai Lama. His latest book, “Meditation for Daily Stress” shares simple practices to mediate amidst life’s daily stresses and challenges. Michel is the Founder of the Mind Dive App, the first free meditation app in the world. His work with the Amity Foundation in Los Angeles has an astounding success rate with keeping 80 percent of parolees in the program from returning to prison. He is performing at Carnegie Hall in December along with Deepak Chopra and Michael Beckwith. He is a powerful singer and regularly performs with the members of Earth, Wind, and Fire.
You will have the opportunity to personally experience the Wave Meditation with Michel and watch as light pours into the set and onto Catherine during the meditation!
Michel will help you de-stress and learn:
- How our thoughts create a chemical addiction
- Why our emotions are a chemical addiction
- How stress takes us out of the present moment
- Why monks don’t use mantras when they meditate
- How to make your life a Meditation.
- Why we don’t live in the world but we live in our minds
- Why stress is your greatest teacher
- How he made a dream come true in performing with Earth, Wind & Fire
- How his guidance and intuition led him to the Dalai Lama
- Why many of us live in an inner prison
- Why it’s so important to listen to our intuition
- How being present makes us more intelligent
- Personally experience the Wave Meditation
Links for Michel Pascal: