Meaghan B Murphy is an author, editor, on-air personality, lifestyle and health expert and influencer, a home-hack master and certified trainer. Meaghan was recently named Editor in Chief of Woman’s Day (the #1 selling magazine on newsstands), charged with energizing the brand across print and digital. This follows a 6-year stint as executive editor at Good Housekeeping. She is also the perky co-host of the “Off The Gram Podcast.”
In my eyes, Meagan is a true Super Woman, as a wife and mother of 3 as well as a new author. Meaghan joins the show today to share her book recently launched, “Your Fully Charged Life: A Radically Simple Approach to Having Endless Energy and Filling Every Day With YAY!”
On today’s show, you will be inspired to fill your days with YAY while learning:
- Why “To be happy, you must do happy.”
- The most important traits happy people have in common.
- How Meaghan transformed her life from a negative nelly to a life of positivity.
- Why every person needs a positivity practice.
- How to train your brain to see the good in life.
- Why you’re not broken and you don’t need to be fixed!
- How to “reframe what’s lame.”
- Why the question “Why not me?” is fundamental to a life of YAY!
- What to do if meditation isn’t for you.
- Find out how “dopamine dressing” can change the way you get dressed every day.
- The secret to diffusing negativity.