Marjorie Goodson is a dancer and performance artist, and the author of “MG,” the photographic essays of her as an artist, dancer and Fierce woman in her 50’s in the midst of a powerful reinvention. The daughter of Mark Goodson, the iconic producer of The Price is Right and Family Feud, Marjorie has always loved using her body to express art and with this exquisite tome, she hopes to inspire other women by letting them know they, too, can find their passion, expression, and confidence at any age. “Art is an extraordinary expression of what you want it to be.”
Show topics and themes will help you learn:
- How to be your best advocate rather than your worst enemy
- How to find your passion and create your very own passion project
- How to live “all in” versus all over at Midlife.
- Why the most important muscle to work is your “heart muscle.”
- Why we mustn't wait for happiness to begin something new
- How to make friends with fear and self doubt.
- How to find the courage to jump into your life.
- Why the empty nest is the most empowering time in a woman’s life
- Why passion projects lead us to self discovery
- How fear, self doubt and struggle propel us forward
- Why you must get up and go for it no matter what
- Why inspiration is fuel to change your life
Links for Marjorie Goodson: