What would it be like to travel the world with Julia Roberts during her Eat Pray Love film tour? Find out on today's show as Kirshen Katz joins Catherine on the set of Mastering Modern Midlife. Kirschen is a celebrity yoga instructor and the founder of Kirschen Katz Yoga and currently resides in Los Angeles, California. She has been practicing yoga for over 25 years and caters to a high-profile clientele, including top corporate executives, leading entertainment professionals and major motion picture and television actors. Kirschen Yoga harnesses the healing power of yoga, lifestyle, and fitness combined to cultivate a rich existence on this journey of "LIFE" Join Catherine and Kirshen to hear her personal journey from trauma to healing. On today's show, you will learn:
1. The defining moment when Kirshen's abusive father lost his power over her.
2. How running became her escape and ultimately, saved her life.
3. Her lessons on forgiveness and how forgiveness led to healing trauma.
4. How she healed from bulimia and realized anxiety was the root.
5. Her personal process to deal with dark thoughts.
6. Her perspective on abundance that's not what you think.
7. What it was like to travel with Julia Roberts on her Eat Pray Love Film Tour.
You can learn more and contact Kirschen on her website!