Keele Burgin is a woman in a relentless pursuit to help women find their voice. She believes when a woman finds her voice, she will change the world around her.
Keele joins Catherine today to share her memoir, “Wholly Unraveled,” a deeply inspiring personal journey of self discovery. Keele is also the Founder of (B) Tribes, a movement and mission that helps women who are on the path of being the heroine of their own journey.
On today’s show, you will learn:
- The importance of owning your story
- How Keele escaped from a childhood cult
- Why silence has both a power and a price
- Why finding your voice isn’t enough
- How silence helps you find your voice
- Why hope is on the other side of trauma
- How to find peace and forgiveness after trauma
- The power of simply “doing the next right thing”
- Why you must know you are worthy
- How to make your personal trauma beautiful