Jen Thoden (Vax) is a vlogger, entrepreneur, author, and inspirational speaker. She is also the founder of Your Color Style, a proprietary color system that includes products and programs to make it easy for women to discover their best colors. Jen’s most recent book, “That’s My Color: Discover Your 5 Signature Colors and Transform Your Life,” shares the story of Jen’s heartbreaking journey of loss to her inspirational, personal transformation and how color played an extraordinary role in her Midlife reinvention.
On today’s show, you’ll discover:
- Why color is key to personal transformation.
- How the heartbreaking loss of Jen’s daughter to cancer led her on a path of Self discovery.
- The connection of color to energy.
- How to find your 5 Signature Colors.
- Why it’s so important for women to color our world our way.
- How what we think about ourselves impacts our self worth.
- The key to changing your self image.
- How a Midlife wake up call opens the door to a new life.
- The importance of giving yourself permission
- How to stop seeking external validation and learn to trust yourself.
- The role color plays in self discovery and creating a new identity.
- What R2 D2 is doing in Jen’s office! (HeHe)