Gail Forrest is a Comedian, Writer, Humorist, and the author of the bestselling book, “Gonepausal.” She is a Midlife woman on a mission to open up a lively, humorous, and overdue conversation surrounding menopause and the impact on a woman in every area of her life. Her book, “Gonepausal,” is a funny and crankily-realistic look at life with menopause and post menopause. It illuminates the ups and downs, the highs and lows, the introspection and just plain craziness of Gail’s “new” life and invites women – and men – to laugh along with her.
On this episode, in between belly laughs, you will learn:
- Why we have to be more open about menopause.
- How to shift your perception of menopause
- How humor helps us talk more openly about menopause
- Why a sense of humor helps us with the aging process
- What a magic mirror is and how can it help improve your self esteem?
- How Midlife makes us cooler
- Why men and women see aging through different perspectives
- How to use laughter to get women talking about menopause and aging
Links for Gail Forrest: