Dr. Nancy Irwin is the author of “YOU-TURN: CHANGING DIRECTION IN MIDLIFE,” to inspire others that it is never too late to reinvent oneself!
She is a licensed clinical psychologist and certified hypnotherapist with a private practice in West Los Angeles. She is an inspirational public speaker who inspires women at Midlife & Beyond to find their purpose and passion.
Dr Irwin gives powerful advice on learning:
- How doing service work can lead to a powerful reinvention.
- How to know when it’s your time to make a difference
- How to discover and change limiting beliefs
- Why so many women at Midlife experience awakenings
- How to shift your beliefs around aging
- Why focusing on what you don’t want brings you more of what you don’t want
- How hypnosis works to shift patterns and beliefs
- Why listening is an important skill to cultivate
- Why jealousy is always about us
- How to use insecurity and jealousy as positive fuel for change
Links for Dr Nancy Irwin: