Dr Doug Mest - Would You Like to Look Younger and Feel Fresher? This is the Doc to Trust! MMM#2 S1E2
Dr. Doug Mest is the Medical Director of Pier Medical Aesthetics in Hermosa Beach, CA. With over 2 decades of experience in the field of medical aesthetics, he is the one of the original pioneers in Sculptra and is worldwide expert on natural skin rejuvenation. Dr Mest is also the anesthesiologist on the popular reality show, “Botched.” He has developed a reputation for his natural aesthetic, helping women look like a younger and fresher version of themselves through the latest technology in skin rejuvenation.
Dr Doug and Pier Medical Aesthetics features a premiere team that always puts the patient's needs and desires first. Catherine, a skin care virgin, and after careful consideration, has chosen to have Dr. Mest curate a skin care journey towards looking younger and fresher! Stay tuned.
During the conversation, you will learn:
- What is Sculptra and how it works naturally to restore volume
- How Sculptra and volume restoration lead to greater self confidence
- How Dysport and Botox work
- Why it’s important to find a doctor who listens to what’s important to you and not him or her
- The impact of Botox and Dysport on overall well being and depression
- What positivity feedback is and how it affects our self esteem
- What age to begin skin rejuvenation
- How do I know when it’s time for plastic surgery versus skin rejuvenation procedures
- What skin rejuvenation procedures cost
- Why a doctor’s expertise is critical to finding the right physician
- What to look for in finding the right doctor for you
Links for Dr Mest: